One of two Orrefors Art Deco glass pendants
One of two large Art Deco pendant lamps from Sweden, attributed to Edward Hald for Orrefors. The lamps have an apricot colored glass shade with a cut decor and a similar, cylindrical glass element around the brass stem. They have six light bulbs inside the shade and three inside the glass part around the stem.
These lamps were used at the Sankt Ansgars Parish House (1930) in Gävle, Sweden.
- Price on request
- 35.4 In / 90.0 cm
- 21.7 In / 55.0 cm